CamperBoB, R34' 4door

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• last evening went on the dyno to look what lives in the car end to know what the starting point.
    i am hoping for end think its no more then 340/350 bhp. i have not build the engine or the set up nice to see who it is
    end to know that things are oky :)

went to SH Tuning i drammen to use the brand new dyno. i don't want to tune the set up that currently setup.
    if it works don't fix it :P

SH Tuning

nice bit of kit.

reddy on won side

small pull. just to check the ball park 320bhp only to @6000rpm

time to runn

358 bhp end 321 nm @8100rpm

358 bhp end 321 nm @8100rpm 1.1bar boost.

i will upload a video to youtube later just need the time to edit it.
    super service from SH Tuning. i will use them next time for mapping. end pull out more power but i will need bigger injectors
    i am currently running stock injectors bigger turbos cant not remember what size

setup
    2860 rs
    stock injectors
    tomei elbows
    3.8" titanium exhaust
    mines cat whit out inserts

The video from the trip in the dyno at SH tuning
    https://youtu.be/ksy7uTO3Emk

to get 358 bhp i am happy end it works been driving 16000 km in 3 months. end now know what power it makes i am a happy camper:)

Kommentar

• winter is coming. end its soon time to do sum more work on the car last week been working on my toyota iq
      just repairing a dent end cutting down the wing down from mr2 (mrs) setting to get back to gtr 34 size.

the aluminium plats was just welded on top of the stock gtr ones so buy cutting end grinding a lot.
      the holes did reappear end my battery did on my phone so did not get any god picks

Before cutting... then my phone died

before

..loks not god

looks better i may get the legs that's higher butt i love how it looks :)

Kommentar

• to point to day
        -Wing history
        -MFD end cluster

The gtr wing started on Alecci R34 GTR from Sweden. i got as a Christmas present form my Ex-girlfriend.
        went to pick it up a mate of Alecci was driving a to Norway butt i was 4 houser late. but not the point :P

My r32 Gtr i moved to Sweden to drive Gtr legal in Norway

then my mate wanted it on his R324. but no

went on his mrs (mr2) instead

butt the angel was wrong and it was to low. this is why.

looks god

just welded the to aluminium on so i can cut it back down later

this i now back to stock

just got a other MFD end Cluster form a v-spec II

i don't like the white cluster so i now got a black one instead

whiter in coming in end its -7 out side. my garage is not isolated butt i am eager to see it :)

cool out side.

the one i have from a V-spec II - that i am selling

i don't remove the plastic around the steering. drop down the steering wheel pull the liver all the way down end grab the steering wheel. end rotate little. don't putt any pressure on the cluster :)

reaped the same. small screw driver is god to remove the screws.
        end i removed the light bulb for the 4wd so it don't show al the time

LT to RH - MFD: V-spec - (one in the car) V-spec II - (one going in the car) GTR - (plans for s13 i sold)

i think i am a hoarder.

looks god.

small pixel line fail that comes en go.

i have been filming end just going to throw sum thing to getter but not jet.

have ordered the new boost sensor to the MFD.. just waating for the space to be ready at my mates place so we can start to widen the car :)

Kommentar

• The wing just looks good on the R34 ;). And I also rather like the black cluster :).

Kommentar

• sorry for not have updating the last year end in november. started to build out my house so i can "get it dunn" at home. most of my time have been whit tatt project

i have been hoarding in parts.
            -Bosch 1000cc injectors
            -Power FC New commander
            -Power FC Pro
            -Recaro Pole Position bucket seats
            -Driftworks Control System 2 CS2
            -Driftworks GeoMaster - Offset Rack Spacers
            -Øhlins Coilovers (Gtr34)
            -Endless floor matt`s

end a new car to start building on later on :)

sold one of my MFD end the White cluster to a nice dude in Copenhagen. me and my mate took a day trip for my part but his was staying for a wedding

rapedt end redy to go

last time i was her in 2009 i got a tattoo on my neck now i got a new one in the same shop :P

nice town :)

got home nice pack from hong kong (R34 GTR MFD on facebook)

my mate was taking out the engine and gearbox to service the gearboks swop out the turbos. they know i now the car god :P
            fine you are her now wee can relaxs

Kommentar

• Firt half of the hell toure

the fuck up mess white the new car. :(

found sum rims i wanted to buy but the shipping cost will be high so i was thinking of flying over to the uk end pick up a car end sum parts end drive home.Supra Gs300 Chaser Aristo R33 R34 Stagea Bmw 530d was what i wanted and looking at.

found nice Stagea for oky amount. ask the seller if i can drive back home white the car so the insurance. hi sad yes, oky. asked for pic of the engine bay did not get it
              sent the money for the car. went from rygge to dublin to birmingham. landed waited almost to hours to get picked up from the airport

the car has little more shabby in the body work white sum rust. i test drove it and it was not god. but it had now fuel end the boost controller was turned on to hige. got it dawn it was okay end putt sum fuel in it. it was not perfect butt oky

the day after i picked up the car i went over to Driftworks to pick up parts for my mates and me. the the hell started
              the dude i got the car from pulled the insurance and had not paid the road tax. i did find this out after one of the staff at DW checked the status on the car, i call the seller up end he just say you need to insurance the car end tax it. i called 12 different insurance offices. and as a NON UK Registered buyer i can not get it insured. i ask how wants to make sum money end putt the car in dear name so i dont get pulled over en lose my car... got sum quotes on 1700£ pluss will be more sines hi needed to replace on hi head so. cant do it....... but then Chris put it down on is garage insurance. so i dont los the car if i was stopped by the police. "if you get pulled over just start speaking your norwagianish end just say you are living the uk"

the the tank started to leaking fuel. on the way dont to pick up my mate that was going to drive home white med. i was gonna go to garage D end pick up more parts but white all the problems i dropt it end was just thinking i want to Go home!!

we went down to the Channel tunnel to take the train over. then the fuel leek was getting bigger and bigger. so wee got the train evacuated sins the Sniffer alarm went off. end we got kicked of the train. 140£ down the drain

Recovery man sad i can get a dude to cum and empty the fuel tank. we will not be lett back on the train so i just sad "the sniffer on the ferry ain't that good. we got to a service station got sum duck tape and glue. washed the tack wand taped and glued made a quick fix. went in the ferry i was nerves ass hell. heavy seay end we got down to drive of the boat ita was A LOT of fuel all over ppl was looking down and taking about it. we went to nünberg ring was looking around. then then of to reperbanen and party.

Rygge airport on the way to dublin

Burger king chicken end beef nice one hour lay over

waking around waiting "be dear in 10 minutes" 1.5 hours

late night chicken breasts form this place was epic

Add pic`s

my pic

my pick

on the way to evacuate the tunnel train :S :P

Missing r34 gtr

hotell next to the track

spooky as hell

nice place on the roof topp but steel

sum place in germany

Kommentar

• on the way to reperbanen - getting fired up party time :P

party time @reperbanen.

small hut in hamburg windy as fuck butt steel cool :)

old timer now how to have fun as well

11.30 checking out of the hotel. massive fuel puddel under the car. in the paring garage :S fuel station on the other side drive over en its poring a little stream white fuel form the tank.
                next is danmark no lpg statjons along the road same in sweeden end norway :S 20Liter tank plus the HMS RS Sr leaky. got stopped at the border to denmark end got pulled over on the grass so had sum luck
                in. in sweden the Police mest up and claimed that i was lars end hi was med end the pic`s in the passport was wrong LOL. been driving 135km all the way but in norway the tickets are to hige so keep the speed limedt. stopped in Gothenburg end picked up sum *R34 Gtr endless floor mats.

back at the start

lars need it to start his turan whit the battery from the stagea sins it was falt end no jump leeds. late night

@ my house

loot form :dw:

looks oky at home now :)

on my way to pay det toll to norway 25% tax import tax. pluss later what its approved 4000£ more :S

the waiting game @ customs office

looks better now :) just need to work on my 4 dr and my house end then start on this one

Kommentar

• Looking good Chris,
                  but why have you drove it all the way to norway while it was leaking fuel?
                  Why not simply go to a garage in birmingham to get it fixed?

Nice to see your old BMW on the last pic, but why where you going to germany without getting in touch with me mate? :/

Kommentar

• sins i did not know of the leek before i went on the train, end it was LPG conversion so we did just drive on it
                    the original tank has been modified. end it will leek over time so i will convert it back to NoN LPG.
                    to little sleep end just wanted to get home sorry m8. this summer i hope to take the R34 to the Ring

Zitat von Traumtänzer Beitrag anzeigen
                    Looking good Chris,
                    but why have you drove it all the way to norway while it was leaking fuel?
                    Why not simply go to a garage in birmingham to get it fixed?

Nice to see your old BMW on the last pic, but why where you going to germany without getting in touch with me mate? :/

Kommentar

• Let us know if you are getting there ;)
                      Um wirklich Erfolg im Leben haben zu können, muß man 2 Regeln stets befolgen:

1. Erzähl nicht alles, was du weißt.

Kommentar

• i will :)
                        Zitat von Ihm sein Sohn Beitrag anzeigen
                        Let us know if you are getting there ;)

Kommentar

• Uras quarter panels

Now the fun part. Next Stage for the R34 4dr.
                          is getting the car to the body shop two start Adding the quarter panels thanks to my mate how just called med end ask me "what will you do if i take the trailer and take you`re car to lillestrøm" ....... i will be happy as hell "be dear in 20min" so thanks to Team RR (https://www.facebook.com/Team.RuudRacing)

nice godt half ass whiter day

loading up whit the parts end sending it of i love the brian james trailers :)

its almost the same width as the dirt road sum places.

loading of in lillestrøm

soon ready to start

lets get it on.

test fitting the uras wide kit

like the lines

Stock

after i hope just need to order the side seeps for the car :/

new Apexi commander:) from japan (35 days back order)

the Volk wheels (18x10.5 ET+5) i was flying to the uk to buy that did not happen. got a sett in norway for half the uk asking price so i am happy end a new tank for the Stagea that i will pick up next week i hope. then fix it and remove the LPG system. will be respraying the hole car one more time :( :) :smash:

Kommentar

• Sins i have been cut the flange i made it alot of more work :(

mann handeling it

been pulling out the fener

other side

grind the paint down to bear metal so the glue m3 will stick better

my god m8 the painter thats helping me

glue end ribbebits.

same on the door blade.

other side

remove the ribbits

filling it up end sand down

getting there

fuel caps

looks good

the to fill

felling out the door

getting ther butt more to do :P

Kommentar

• Nice work chris!
                              Are you planing to come to the Nurburgring this year?

Kommentar

• Looks very promising, keep it up!

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X