Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• just a cpuel of pic form the service i head on the GT-R

Timing belt was oky fore wear but little to slake. nice to get a new tomei timing belt

emptying the front part of the gear box. en refiling it white new oil. just fore a week ore so i am swopping it out for omega oil later

over field the gearbox end when i pulled out the house i got oil over the downpipes end all over the plase :P

repapering a crack on the lower lit it looks like shit thats whit its not on the car jett
    to spots needed tlc

looks oky after sanding it down

did also sand down a supra front, a m8 that need sum help

LHD

needs new timing belt as-well

the new oil catch tank end window flue reserve

Watling for pars. plus the rb30.
    new driftworks radiator is orderd
    Nissan OEM Washer No.1 Nozzle Assembly R34 BNR34
    Nissan OEM Washer No.2 Nozzle Assembly R34 BNR34
    NISMO Big Operating Cylinder
    Carshop F1 GT Cooling Panel Air Guide
    NISMO Low-Temp Thermostat RB VG

i hope i get the parts before 16/06 then i am showing the car at the DMV/biltisynet/government of transportation
    then i hope the list of things i need to fix aint to long, pay the tax for incising the hoers power from 150bhp to 280bhp

i am sorry for not taking more photos step by step but i forgot it

Kommentar

• i went end checkout the weight on front and rear end total weight. to look if i am inside the current numbers.

the old V/S New maximum weigh
      Front 889 kg (max)/ 820 kg (weigh-in 22/05)
      rear 1004 kg (max) / 660 kg (weigh-in 22/05)
      total 1893 kg (max) /1480 kg (weigh-in 22/05)

nice to look at what the co2 value is so i know if it is a problem for getting the car road legal.
      end the numbers are looking good :)

1480 kg total weigh.

820 kg Front Axel.

660 kg rear Axel.

Check the c02%

looks good :)

i need the front lower black lip on my skyline

m8t whit his high power sr20 white z32 gearbox. wanted to look on the progress white the 4dr

Kommentar

• been active week.

got the shipping dates, on the rb30`s form Melbourne
        -Estimated Date of Departure is 11/6/15
        -Estimated Date of Arrival (Oslo) is 4/8/15.

controlled the angels on the wheels. made the pipe for dump valves end the oil Breather.

my mate did the 4WD controll morten "sausage boiler supra".

not the best machine but gets the job dunn.(just need to e just the hicas end 0.3. ennd fixst the steering wheel.

new radiator form Drift-works via Badassparts.

looks oky. i hope

Kommentar

• hmm dis not get his in my bad

Kommentar

• yesterday i got the phone call i was waiting for :D the car is now road legal :)

need to show the car ones more sins the tyres wear rubbing on the wheel arch. the rear Nismo pro circuit camber arms are 0.00 end the the stock r34 rims are rubbing on the arch

3 steps need to do before i can drive it
            1. pay the tax fore increasing the BHP From 150 to 280bhp
            2. show the car white wheels that not sticking out 20mm out side the chassi
            3. Mot the car :)

approved white this engine bay :)

rota drift (R17x8.5")

this rims are doing the jobb so i can get the papers note removed form the dmv

it depends what the tax is. if its to high i will not get the plates this year if i wait to first of January its no tax at all :S
            then i can start white winding the ass of the car so it is as it shudder bee. the side skirts from East bear not ready sins day have damage the forms :S

i may order Uras ones more.

the rb30 are sealing the seven seas. end i have a new over nightie parts at the post office i will pick up tomorrow

Kommentar

• hey...the car has been street legal 3 weeks now i have not had the time to update. but now i wil :)

i went the week before gate bil end got the customs to calculate the tax for the BHP increase from 150 to 280. 2030£
              end if i wait 30 days i will be half. i did wait end then i got to the customs day had made a mistake end the tax was lower sins it was used import 380£

customs office - time to pay the tax

little to early for me

then to the DMV get sum plates 4 hours for trying to get small plate in front

did not get it but steel 100% road legal modified car whit rb26dett 6speed RWD

first thing i did swoop to the Titanium exhaust

need to get fixst

water sand it white 2000 grand paper 2 times

when it dried up

macgauiers

loooooks gooood

next task is to cut the inner lining that rubbing on the tyres i will be widing the rear fenders so i just cut it out

just cut it

need to grind it back alittle

per side

looks god i think

the next day i met up whit my mate end his r34

Kommentar

• It's so awesome what you've done with the 4 door Christoffer!
                Nice to see it street legal on the road. I'm really impressed what you've done to it after I've seen it when I picked up the GTR shell with Simon up.
                Really looking forward to meet you next year at Gatebil!

And don't worry that no one answers, most of the guys here read it but don't write something under your story as they are pissed that they can't do something like this, awesome projects are rare in germany and haters (they hate more their life because they can't afford/do something like it than the projects) are everywhere.
                Zuletzt geändert von Traumtänzer; 26.08.2015, 09:52.

Kommentar

• can't say more than wow. just impressive, don't know what else to say.
                  Um wirklich Erfolg im Leben haben zu können, muß man 2 Regeln stets befolgen:

1. Erzähl nicht alles, was du weißt.

Kommentar

• thx try my best :)
                    [QUOTE = his son; 336810] can not say more than wow. just impressive, do not know what else to say. [/ QUOTE]

Kommentar

• the rb30 has arrived. me end my son went to pick up the 3 engines. nice day out

don't look like oslo.

back at the customs office :/ pay more taxes.

waiting for the sweet lady to rob us:P

4 mounts of traveling from australia looks good

how to get it out white out a fork lift :P Video click the pic

it has landed

Video click the pic

Kommentar

• just been using the car on road end trackday. road trip.
                        been old rally white one of the ss in front of my house :)

Pick from track day

my mates supra 1jz

wil update one more post this weeked

Kommentar

• ordered and received the bolt in cable from the Nissan standard contact to ISO that fits my head unit.
                          the titan exhaust is cool but get radio end a DVD-player even better.

Rear is federal rsr front are Extrema tyers from a m8t i need to see who day are vs federal i like the federal more but
                          cost 2 time more then the extrema 265/35R18

end as always "butt in japan"

My son end med in Down town Oslo just cursing after sun ice cream.

rainy day.

Kommentar

• just sum more photos form my "date night"

Was at Holmenkollen in Oslo. the photos are form outside the Holmenkollen Scandic Parkend hotel end on the parking lot of the the ski-jump hope you like it :) ps. it started raining end did not have a tripod end the cold weather made it a short shoot

#Sinnabilen ( translate angry car my son has given my skyline that name :) (Facebook as well))
                            i using it on instagram end on facebook but my main updates are on this forum. winter in entering norway now so my car is going to my mates work shop for the winter to widen the rear doors end the quarter panels end making kevlar wheel well inserts... and i hope to start on the rb30 so the car is in perfect order to gatebil :P

Kommentar

• I'm really impressed about the work that you've put into you car. Great job! I'm curious about how the things will look like that you're trying to do. Hope you will translate them into action very soon. :)
                              Will you build up your car like this one? -> Link :)
                              If you have a passion for something, don't give a fu*k what other people say about it!

Kommentar

• yes butt i am not widening the car in steel its 5 times more expensive. end takes a lot of time to weld it end get it perfect

Zitat von Nova Beitrag anzeigen
                                I'm really impressed about the work that you've put into you car. Great job! I'm curious about how the things will look like that you're trying to do. Hope you will translate them into action very soon. :)
                                Will you build up your car like this one? -> Link :)

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X