X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• R34 Xenon - front head lamp's conversion form RHD to LHD

R34 Xenon - front head lamp's conversion form RHD to LHD

do anyone now ho ore wear i can eider borrow ore get my head lamps converted.
    need them only for showing the car to get it registered

regards chris

call the guys from www.high-import-performance.de

Kommentar

Bob, getting them converted fron RHD to LHD won't be enough as xenons on skylines don't meet EU regulations. As well as the RHD to LHD conversion, they also need automatic level adjustment and a headlamp washer system. If its just for registration purposes why not ask one of our members if you can borrow his but you will also need the appropriate paperwork (Gutachtung) as well to go with it.
      Hope this helps some,
      Tonto
      Der Vorteil der Klugheit besteht darin, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
      Das Gegenteil ist schon schwieriger.

Kommentar

EU? Thought only Germany.

Kommentar

Zitat von Tonto Beitrag anzeigen
          Bob, getting them converted fron RHD to LHD won't be enough as xenons on skylines don't meet EU regulations. As well as the RHD to LHD conversion, they also need automatic level adjustment and a headlamp washer system. If its just for registration purposes why not ask one of our members if you can borrow his but you will also need the appropriate paperwork (Gutachtung) as well to go with it.
          Hope this helps some,
          Tonto
          My headlights don't have any of these two functions, as far as I know there's an exception noted in the motor vehicle certificate which makes it able to get TÜV. Also I think you mean "conversion from left-hand traffic to right-hand traffic", right?

Kommentar

The conversion itself is easy.... There are several ways to stop the lights reflection on the important spots. I might put up several descibtions if anyone wanted.

The problem is to legalize the conversion in Germany because the lights themselves are missing EU certification, and are therefore quite tricky to legalize even if you build an automated level adjustment system and some washers, like i did and still got no legalization back then.

Kommentar

Zitat von Gemb Beitrag anzeigen
              My headlights don't have any of these two functions, as far as I know there's an exception noted in the motor vehicle certificate which makes it able to get TÜV. Also I think you mean "conversion from left-hand traffic to right-hand traffic", right?
              He is talking about LHD which determines where the steeringwheel is, not the side on which the car is driven ;)

Kommentar

Zitat von SEEKER Beitrag anzeigen
                He is talking about LHD which determines where the steeringwheel is, not the side on which the car is driven ;)
                That's what I was pointing out as it doesn't matter on which site your steeringwheel is, you need to adjust the lights to the traffic site, not the steeringwheel site.. right?

Zitat von Fairplay
                gents, please take attention that camperbob is from Norway and any information about german TUV rules are maybe quite useless for him :-)
                Is he living in germany?

Kommentar

I would sell you my R34 Xenons which have been coverted to LHD use - they got through the registration in Holland without problem.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                  X