Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Pro Import R32 Onboard @ Reisbrennen

Little video of my first laps on the Oschersleben track.

sigpic

Heel mooi Peter! Wat was je snelste rondetijd?

Kommentar

schön meine überhohlaktion vom civic dabei hab gesehen das Meik ja nicht unbedingt soviel schneller auf der Geraden war als ich *g*
      aber an meiner Kurvengeschwindigkeit muß ich unbedingt arbeiten

Mfg Marc

sigpic

Kommentar

man der Lambo war ja ruckzuck weg.
        J-Spec TÜV und Import Spezialist
        www.rhd-speedmaster.de

Kommentar

the fastest in the video i think is 1.49.4 it was in the second lap i drove on the track hahaha

My fastest laptime was 1.45.2 but it was not filmed, half way the camera was going off, no idea why....
          and i was not trying realy hard, i did few sections fast, then few slow then few fast, did not complete a full quick lap becuase of traffic...

Yes fuzzy, its al about cornering speed ;) witch car is yours???
          i was running low boost (1.4 bar around 600bhp) and my street tires....
          if you get known to the car, and how to take the ideal line (i was not known to this track) its will help you many seconds.
          even with a ''stock'' car and normal tires you can be verry verry quick! just drive many diferent tracks, corners
          and practise ideal line on the road, and compeare your driving on i say youtube??? with profesionals.. and you will learn a lot.
          and keep training as much as you can on as many diferent tracks! just one track dousnt make you quick, only on that track.

yep the lambo is quick, but its imposible to compeare a street car to a race car.. impressive machine i must say!
          sigpic

Kommentar

First time on a track and raced for the first time with my car faster.

I'm anxious about my beautiful car

I need more praxis on tracks and more praxis with my car to learn the limit of the car

Mfg Marc

sigpic

Kommentar

yes i know, but if you know the right line, its also safer to drive, if something hapens you can always stay on the track, just start slow and build up some speed slowly, but not go over the line and just have fun! i have looked at your car, and it looks very nice, i think one of the best R33!
              sigpic

Kommentar

Lovely vid Peter, are you going to "Reisbrennen" next year again??

Cheers,

Leo
                Mein GTR

BNR32 Fast Road Spec

Kommentar

yep, we are planning to come next year to, also with the R33 GTR and this car, only with some new stuff on it
                  sigpic

Kommentar

I'm pretty sure you've scared several people on the track with that flamethrower eh Peter.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                    X