Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Zitat von keynex Beitrag anzeigen
    Wer von uns hat den MNP BNR34 gekauft? Bzw. das was davon noch übrig ist
    Kann man sich auf neues Projekt freuen?
    Ich weiss es.....

Kommentar

hey. up datetime

GateBil is this weekend end i wanted to get the car dun before this festival. butt sins i don `t have garage god did not make it: S
      been working on the house end sold the GTR 34 Shell end started to assembly on the engine.

Just loaded up the GTR34 shell before the rain started to get heavy

A new owner and me. he travel all the way for Germany just to pick up a shell plus leftover parts

been fed white ling the engine as swell. installed Tomei Baffle Plate OIL

Swoping out the old Elbow white Tomei Expreme the turbine outlet pipe.
      first one no problem just one bolt snaps did. 30 min on the first one

the second elbow what a pain in hell to get on, i know i got bigger turbo's compressor housing if the white end try to get it in please whit a hammer

after sum time i got to fit white out enny excess damage. end fiddle white the turbo the insert the screw.

loock good i hope i dont need to take them of ones more.

more updates will bee so from gate bil :)

Kommentar

this weekend its gate bile i hope to go tomorrow but don`t know if i have the time.

been working on the house end the car :)

Got sum new parts for.

V-specII carbon defuser end Nismo Titanium Strut-brace

it looks good in the engine bay butt i need to strip it fore paint,

started at 8 am. whit the flywheel (150nm), to minuets after this, the digger arrived.
        Exeday Twin carbon Clutch. flywheel bolt are 150nm end the blots for the pressure plate 70nm

then started whit this

tomorrow i am gowning to gatebil hope its gowning to bee good :)

Kommentar

did take a small trip to Gatebil.

did not take to many pic but sum.
          Black smoke Racing!!

RS200 for sale 170.000£

KRB Lotus

one nice r34 GTR

and my top 5 favourite cars

Thx to Garage D. that my project is possible. for helping me whit parts end tips on my conversion
          i had a small gift to Julian.

Kommentar

today i lowered in the engine white gearbox alone on not the smote serf-ice so i bangs out radiators support/ cross bare
            i try to move the engine forward end lower it at the same time butt it did not roll end i was to slow to stop the engine gowning down.

NOTE to Self don`t putt inn the engine alone at homo on the gravel floor :/ :(
            on the way inn white gearbox

damage is Dunn

form a other angel

Engine is inn just need not loosen the engine mounts, and centre the engine

4 houser from i started to the engine is in just ne3d to reweld the brackets for the gearbox.
            fittings end engine mount bracket end jiggling it in place :/

Kommentar

Gearbox mount/bracket welding/making.
              i juse the lower cross beam form the GTR- end r34 gt mount to the floor.
              its a off sett for from the GT to the GTR gearbox.

its the "mal"

not 100% but 95% i may make a new one form scratch.

downpipes are on.

engine bay

work station

Kommentar

4Door mit RB26!! Sehr nice!

Kommentar

been working on the house end sum hours before i am of to work.

new support bracket to the fuse box. 5 cm long end just free hand the rest :P

cut new hole for the intercooler piping the hole whas for a gtt (did not think just cut) just made a new hole litle bigger
                  ø85 hole saw

same night i painted the hks hard pipes

urpoll acid spray

3in1 black paint 3 cotes

got a fever 39.2 Celsius at work end naxt day woke up to 15 tons of dirt

need a bigger garage

the sard r34 gtr radiator don't fit sins its to high

old r34 gt radiator

inter cooling pipe dun

the hks hardipe kit loks god i think

my egine bay

i have more pic wil update inn the weekend :) PS the mins carbon intake is for sale :P dont fit so god white the air filters

Kommentar

hey i need to track down street legal coilover white tüw pappiren is this possible to get

Kommentar

AFAIK there are no coilovers for the Skyline (no matter which model) which have an ABE (TÜV papers, as you call them).
                      If your car had german documents you could go to specialiced tuners to get it legal in your papers.
                      But as I don't think that you have german papers I'm curious why you need coilovers with ABE ?

Kommentar

He has german papers for the r34 4door ;-)

Kommentar

In that case it shouldn't be a problem to find a specialized tuner to get a set of your liking legalized, even without ABE.
                          K-Sport, Tein or other well known brands shouldn't be a problem. RHD-Speedmaster f.ex. can help you, but are probably a little way-off.

Kommentar

Norwegian Biltilsynet aka DMV/tûv say i need documentation on the coilovers

Zitat von Konrad Beitrag anzeigen
                            In that case it shouldn't be a problem to find a specialized tuner to get a set of your liking legalized, even without ABE.
                            K-Sport, Tein or other well known brands shouldn't be a problem. RHD-Speedmaster f.ex. can help you, but are probably a little way-off.

Kommentar

little bit longer but still..... the car runs at it did i the gtr. only one Warning light (4WD) i don't understand why.
                              i am thinning of swooping most of the bolts to titanium.

titanium 6mx10mm hold the fuse box bracket

looks ok

Been having sum problems whit the bleeding of the clutch.

been cleaning the shed

al the tools i have been using to whit out elephant tig end mig.

out of the garage end reddy for the test run,

its sitts to low white the office key gtr34 coilovers. took the phone end called the Biltilsynet (DMV). end ask about what i need to do whit exhaust end coilovers. meed stock exhaust ore approved Street legal exhaust whit papers have bout a HKS basic R34 GTR that i am allow to re-weld to fit the 4 door. on the coilovers need to find a set that is Tüv approved ore just get nismo S-Tune.: Baby:

Video:
                              https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10154819420875131

Kommentar

update time.

Now the winter is leaving it time to start back up, what better way then to parcels from RHDjapan Whit
                                Nismo and uras parts :) i already have a HKS exhaust that need to be modified to fit the 4 door chassis.

it may be a dum to start of my son whit his first skyline will get expensive for me later on i guess

Need to Get a more power full battery

Brand new HKS basic Exhaust (legal)

looks oky

as long its legal its oky

first haf of the nismo suspension

The uras rear wide kit

nismo parts :)

looks lovely

uras eye lens

soon as the parts are installed its time to get the conversion approved end road legal :)

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X