Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Hello

I'm new to the forum of course. I started on GTROC and was recommended I came here for local support by others here in Germany. I'm 22 of the U.S. Army stationed here in Hohenfels. I drive a 1994 R32 GTR with small to no modification done to it. Currently looking for any support as far as good shops that love Skylines, a paint shop, good parts at good prices if possible. Between the euro and pound I don't know which one is breaking me off more lol.

Thanks for any helpful support!

First of all....I beg your lenience for my most moderate command of the English language.

Welcome to our small community. :)
    I'm a professional in the German Air Force. Like a lot of other users in this forum.

Maybe it is possible for u to show us some pics of your car?
    It would be lovely to see them because the R32 GTR is very rare in this community.

I wish u a lot of fun the next days/months/years ;) in this forum.
    You will find a lot of support here.

Kommentar

Welcome Ease, enjoy your stay here and I'm sure you'll get any help you need as we're a friendly, helpful bunch of Skyline enthusiasts and don't worry about the language barrier, as there are enough of us here with a good grasp of the English language.

PS. Pics are a must!!!
      Der Vorteil der Klugheit besteht darin, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
      Das Gegenteil ist schon schwieriger.

Kommentar

I am also waiting for a shop I have it at now to get done putting on my R34 turbos. I plan on running only 1 bar comfortable for now.

Kommentar

Sorry about the posting of pics my German is bad i'm trying to troubleshoot some the options lol.

Kommentar

More pictures.

Kommentar

Hi Eaze and welcome to our community and of course in our country. It´s a pitty that we can´t look at your postet pictures at the moment, maybe just to big data? I´m really looking forward to see your ride:) How do you like it in germany, of course i hope you have a lot of fun besides work and can enjoy your stay/time here. Always have a safe ride, greetz.
              What is power without control?

------- Keiichi Tsuchiya --------

Kommentar

Not sure why you can't view them? If I must I will repost after working hours.

Zitat von Dori Dori Beitrag anzeigen
                Hi Eaze and welcome to our community and of course in our country. It´s a pitty that we can´t look at your postet pictures at the moment, maybe just to big data? I´m really looking forward to see your ride:) How do you like it in germany, of course i hope you have a lot of fun besides work and can enjoy your stay/time here. Always have a safe ride, greetz.

Kommentar

Hi and welcome to our community!

Thats funny and a nice random... I know a guy based in your Army Camp in Hohenfels... he just bought a Celica Turbo in Japan ;o)
                  EVO X - Eclipse D38A GS-T Spyder - GSX-R 750 K3

Unmöglich ist vergänglich. Unmöglich ist Potenzial. Impossible is nothing.

Kommentar

Yes, I work with him and I have another buddy with an R33 GTS-T, another with RSX Type S. We all might be going to Reisbrennen this year if I can figure out the details.

Zitat von wellenbrecher Beitrag anzeigen
                    Hi and welcome to our community!

Thats funny and a nice random... I know a guy based in your Army Camp in Hohenfels... he just bought a Celica Turbo in Japan ;o)

Kommentar

Cool, if you have any questions, feel free to ask, i´ll be at "Reisbrennen" this year too:)
                      What is power without control?

------- Keiichi Tsuchiya --------

Kommentar

Welcome to our world
                        nice to see that there are so many lovers of the R32.
                        If you have problems with uploading your pictures, send me a message, i think we can fix it

have a nice day

Kommentar

Hello and welcome to our German Skyline register.

You are well prepared to go out for occasional autobahn runs with your R32 GTR :)
                          I'd be glad to see a few US inspired cars at Reisbrennen this year. Go for it !
                          sigpic

Kommentar

Oh, I am trying so hard to go it's still a maybe due to work. I need to find a nice shop around and would like to paint anyone with suggestions?

Zitat von r32_doriftoo Beitrag anzeigen
                            Hello and welcome to our German Skyline register.

You are well prepared to go out for occasional autobahn runs with your R32 GTR :)
                            I'd be glad to see a few US inspired cars at Reisbrennen this year. Go for it !

Kommentar

Also a BIG WELCOME from COLOGNE,

glad You did find Your way to our Forum and I am sure that You made the best 3 decisions as far as I can tell, owning a R32, coming to Germany and finally ending up in our midst.

If You want to follow up on the upcoming important JDM-Meetings, then take a glimpse at this thread (of course keep in mind to read the date Day, Month, Year):
                              http://www.skyline-forum.de/showthre...!-Termine-2011

Enjoy You stay in Germany and feel free to bother us when ever needed.

Regards Ralf
                              Check my GT Tours:
                              http://www.skyline-forum.de/showthre...ztrip-Rundtour
                              http://www.skyline-forum.de/showthre...lpenp%C3%A4sse
                              http://www.skyline-forum.de/showthre...u-Nordsee-2012

Kommentar

Lädt...
                              X