Peter de Beus R32GTR V-spec Time attack car

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Welcome to the forum, some very nice cars you got there.
    Too bad that you had to sell the R33 but was so for a good cause.
    Anhören
    Umschrift

Wörterbuch - Detaillierten Wörterbucheintrag anzeigen
    1. Adjektiv
      1. welcome
      2. blessed

Kommentar

hello peter,

a warm welcome from germany here. what do u gonna do with the car next year? puttin' in some more horses?
      which events do u gonna visit here?

greetz
      Martin
      | automotive Qualitätssicherung & Fahrzeugaufbereitung |

Kommentar

Hi Peter and welcome :) Nice to have you around.

Is it just me or has anybody else problems viewing the pictures? Just got crossed out links.
        "Opportunities multiply as they are seized"

Kommentar

Over here the picture's are working!

ehm i have a lot of plans with the car next year!

First test the engine and suspension setup, and try if its reliable.
          then upgrade the clutch and gearbox, probably with an R34 GTR Getrag box
          or maby holinger sequential setup. clutch is going to be an carbonetics triple plate.

after that weld the cage trough the whole chassis to make everything as solid as possible.

and still want to have a new intake plennum, maby hypertune
          sigpic

Kommentar

Pic's are workin' fine for me.
            where do u gonna test ur setup? maybe we'll see u around :)
            | automotive Qualitätssicherung & Fahrzeugaufbereitung |

Kommentar

normally on the dyno, or at the zandvoort race track... or just on the road.. ssssst
              sigpic

Kommentar

Car was on the Race expo@ leeuwarden this weekend, its finished now, only has to be remapped!

then a lot of track testing has to be done to set up the suspension and make it ready for time attack next season.

sigpic

Kommentar

Looks very great!!! I hope that i can c u´re car live this season!!!

Kommentar

Welcome , nice Great Job and have some lot of Fun with your Car.

Kommentar

Did some wheel alignement today... front tension rods shortened so the wheel is almost touching the arch.

-3.1 caber front, 1.5 camber on the rear.

ietsjes meer camber op de voorwielen, achter stond het aardig goed.
                      sigpic

Kommentar

Nice.
                        What are your experiences with the D2 Brakes?
                        Gruß, Daniel

sigpic

Kommentar

Hey Peter,

did you want to go for a trackday with your hefty GTR on the Nürburgring? Many of the forum members will be there at the 22.04-24.04... I would assume that the bunch of Skylineowners and Skylinefanatics round the track are waiting to see your beast unleashed

Regards from another R32 Owner
                          YouTube - GTIRMASTER !! No ga* spotting - race only!

Kommentar

My experiencie witch the D2 brake's is that de discs are verry soft material.
                            don't use agressive pads like the DS3000 from ferrodo. (tested that before).

I use the performance friction PF01 and they are doing quite well actually.
                            its not the best of the best, but its ok for now.

would be nice to go on the nurnburgring sometimes.
                            I will have a look if i have anough time that weekend.

just finished mapping the Haltech platinum pro ecu.
                            1000cc injector dynamics, and the new double bearing T78 turbo.
                            mapping was done @ Pro Import motorsports, .

its going tot 1.5 bar (fearly enough for time attack).
                            Zuletzt geändert von peter de beus; 20.07.2011, 19:49.
                            sigpic

Kommentar

Yes!!!! we have won the first round of the time attack series, super pro street class!
                              not with my car but with the Pro Import R33 GTR, i was still not happy enough about my car to compeat, more testing has to be done first.

down here you can see a video of the winning lap, notice that it was the first time with this setup on the track, lot more to come.
                              its a 2.7 liter Pro Import racing engine with custom made holset T75R turbo, Os88 sequential gearbox, controled by a Haltech platinum pro ECU.
                              Kevin Go (owner of Pro Import) behind the wheel.

8 may on the Japanese autosport festival we are going to try it again, (me driving the R32 to) and lot of you will be there so just walk by to have a talk, would be nice to meet some of you guys.
                              and this summer i would like to do some more trackdays then only in the netherlands (we just have 2 tracks over here).
                              sigpic

Kommentar

Congrats to that mate, well done!

What exactly you´re unhappy about on your own R32?

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X