CamperBoB, R34' 4door

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

a lot as been happening the last mounts i i got a new GTT end got it approved. got the car for uk,

Kommentar

spreading the 4-door love :) cars look great, buddy!

Kommentar

the madness do sent stop jett. :)
        now i have my dream car for Grand tourismo

the next car on the list is Koenigseggisseggggnignigsegigiseggg
        end i think that's not gonna happen

Kommentar

i got Nissan skyline GT 34 4 door. end a Nissan skyline GTR 34
          i have the green light to put the GTR engine end gearbox in the GT.
          way do all that hassle when you have a gtr you may by be asking yourself *

The problem is tat the GTR is a japan import end the Norwegian government of transportation (biltilsynet/statenveivesen)
          don't like the cars sins day. just what do be difficult. a japan import car that's been registered in the eu after 2009 on normal terms is ok.

end i have a R34 GT 4door that's is registered 17k£ soo why not?

Now i am thinking of take the complete GTR drive train end engine. white all of the electric hearses for the gtr Chassi end making a R34 4door GT-R.

i am tying to find you how/the best why to get the R34 GTR 4wd sub frame fitted to my Gt chassi. end get it 100% road legal. so just weld over the front end i don't think that will be excepted. did find i nice thread of full-race S14 r32 rb26det 4wd conversion, it locks god end form a welders view it looks god

i have sent full-race an email waiting for a replay.

regards chris

Kommentar

small update.

i got a reply for using my r34 gtr as donor car, end if its possible to to convert from RWD to 4WD. in Norway its hard/impossible to modify cars, but the Biltilsynet sad you can convert but if IF you do this its not modify. new car approval end a new car tax will in the region of 32k£ in tax. so i will recomded that you do the engine swoop. ore try to registration it in Eu country on normal terms

Kommentar

been out trying to get the project started,
              butt have taking out the engine ecu harness, end removing the gearbox. i no longer have a workshop. so i just in a cold garage white shitty floor end missing sum tools, butt steel i will bee building. the garage sis so small i need to go out of the garage t get on the other side :/

the climate control unit was glued, it did not last long

note to self remove the bolt on the Air bag if not you wont get the dash board out.

last week of September i was driving at a track day end the gearbox was fine after sum hard engine braking
              for 180. butt on my way home form work. 1.4.5.4.5.N.N.N.N.N.N1.5.N.4.5.4.2.3 WTF is the gears. hits hard to move the car white 150bhp rb20 n/a 4door in form a standing still

if you see the wood logs in front of the car its not so god space to do this

its out next step get the engine out :)

Kommentar

next weekend i am taking all of the nice bits form the gtr end gladly get the part ready for the 4dr. butt the garage is to small for a 4 door. but for ribbing the gtr of parts i am going to a m8`s place sins i dont have the pace, the engine bay is getting painted but what cooler, toyota 050 same as the car ore black pink green ?

Kommentar

Aren't you the one who sold me the ARC DFM in the gtroc? :-D
                  I didn't know you are registered in here too

4-door GTR is an interesting project.

Kommentar

yes :)

Kommentar

last day of driving my favourite car before stripping it down end then rebuilding my r34 4 door whit the parts from the gtr.

I <3 rocker arms

3 day of stripping done the car. by my self. just drop it down the engine sins it wlil save me time end its easy when i am doing this alone. nice whether out side butt needed to get the started. nice to bee outside end eating food i the sun
                      nice parts exedy plated carbon clutch, titan exhaust. end taking out the complete wiring. now the gt is of for paining the engine bay end have been cutting the oil pan so it wil fit the gt. r34 4door

Kommentar

this is one of 300 MP build? ;-)

Kommentar

yess i think so :)

Kommentar

Some nice pictures and by the way: a great landscape!
                            I will visit norway in september for a one week holiday. I hope I'll see some badass cars there

Kommentar

then I have done sum progress on the 4 door.
                              been grinding down al of the "glow" and been working on sum rust sports in the engine bay. all wiring is out of the gt. end i got sum parts from garage-d. end sum needed tips on how to convert my r34 gtr gearbox to RWD.
                              i am painting my engine bay tomorrow. butt wanted to update be fore :)

long end low.

its ready to get sprayed butt i have never sprayed a car ever. this will be fun.
                              end take apart the transfer box end cut of the diff. end weld it. plus when the car is back from the paint i will take out the interior from the GTR end all of the weirs. then the gtr chassi whit r34 GT front end get putt up fore sale

Kommentar

Verry nice projects

and welceme to the forum
                                gruss Stani

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X