• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• hoping for it. :)
    Zitat von Traumtänzer Beitrag anzeigen
    Nice work chris!
    Are you planing to come to the Nurburgring this year?

Kommentar

• update time :)

sold my stagea.

Kommentar

• my m8 mrs boat edition like my skyline :P

her we have a big problem :S

Kommentar

• Nice work! I can't wait to see the car when everything has been finished. :)
          If you have a passion for something, don't give a fu*k what other people say about it!

Kommentar

• I just love that thread, its always something interesting to see here. I totally agree with Nova, the car looks awesome and i can't wait to see it finished.
            JDM - Japanese Domesticated Monster

Kommentar

• time to get the inside trimmed as well-

plus som of you cant wait end her it is.. will get better pic later :P

i dont have the money for the side skirts at the moment butt will get them

Kommentar

• its back home

looks good at the moment but need to order side skirts but first get the seats in the car end fix sum small fixes

Kommentar

• Looks nice Chris.
                  Are you going to gatebil with the 4 door this year?

Kommentar

• yes :)
                    Zitat von Traumtänzer Beitrag anzeigen
                    Looks nice Chris.
                    Are you going to gatebil with the 4 door this year?

Kommentar

• up date time
                      side skirts are ordered so hoping to get the car complete before gate bil.
                      to day i have approved the car white

wide body kit
                      wheels end tires 265-35-r18 rims oem r34 et30 9"
                      bucket seats from recaro white bride seat rails
                      end the stock wing

been helping my mate whit sum last minutes parts that he needed to get to gate bil.

starts white to day

hadde an appointment at 12:30 the dute was 15 min late end just. did not great me at all so i was thinking this is not going my way to day. but i did. my car is 2 months earlier registered before new rules for seats end chassi after this i need to get sum documents for the winden arches.

my sonns trice

i had my sonn the. end hi wanted to wash the car so of course

this is al ways hapens when you give youre kid sum thing that shoots whater

not in side yet dont like it wen i need to wait fore this :P

it tok 2 hours got get all sorted

this is coool

got bored

old buick that got hit i the rear..... dont look that nice

all dunn all approved

one of my mats end his r34 gtr that just have had his gearbox overhauled

my second mate white black gtr this is the first one that got registered. he called me end ask'ed dude i need sum parts i know you have can you help me. 00ooooyessss i can dorwe over to him about 45 min drive-

at is work shop just to refill sum oil end grabing sum stuff before hi is driven to gatebil @ våler

its so fun driving to cars like this in to the capital to bad i did not have the titanium exhaust

this are from 17 of mai

Kommentar

• hey quick up date. loads of pics

the car was working perfect been using it on the road a lot the iste mouths but now have the exedy carbon clutch is now dead
                        been two road trips on total 2.300km plus sum daly driving. the car has been nice. dropped it down white driftworks cs2 coilovers.
                        i love them the last road trip to bergen end back to oslo white recaro pole position seats end dw coilovers was actually pretty nice drive same ride height as before but stiffens on the rebound is perfect also for road use

finally ordered the side skirts from japan i don't want replica shit.
                        - exedy twin plate clutch
                        - Autoselect master brake cylinder
                        - Uras type r side skirts
                        - Nismo steering bushings
                        - ++++++

dunn finting the coilovers :)

used autoselect big master cylinder

the federal just started to let goo... zestino went form 265 down to 255 end i liket better feel on a 9" wide rim

road trip time :P

new tarmac over the mountain

norway national park hardanger vida

sorry fore low quality but my other camera was flatt i forgot to turn it off :S

2 minutes later a buss full of ppl for china wanted to take pis white me en the car.

on the topp going down hill i wil putt out more pics this is the end of this part more til follow :P

Kommentar

Lädt...
                        X